ECO BAGS INTERNATIONAL’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions of Eco bags international.
Parameters for Customization
• Bag size.
• Color of the body and Gusset for the selected bag.
• Shape and dimensions of the selected bag.
• Type of print whether Printed or Embroidered.
• Type of Fabric chosen for the bag (Jute, Cotton, Linen, Canvas, or Juco)
• Handle and its type if required.
• Laminated (PP/LDPE) or Non-Laminated.
• Quantity of the order.
• Tentative Delivery Date.
• The standard lead time for sampling is 7-10 days, depending on the submission of the artwork.
• Lead time days are counted only after receiving complete artwork & payment.
• The sample of the bag generally costs between $10-$30 excluding freight charges.
• The minimum order quantity is 1000 pieces per bag style.
• Artwork is accepted as CorelDraw file (.cdr) only.
• Poly packing and hanging bar code would be done at an extra cost of USD 0.06/pc and USD 0.04/pc respectively
• All the sizes are in cm, which may vary up to +/- 1.5 cm.
• For an order of 1000, 2000, 5000 numbers, the manufacturing is completed within 15, 20, 30 days from the order confirmation.
• Days are calculated only after approval of the sample bag.
• The default printing area covered is 20% of the bag body.
• For multiple colors the Screen charges are USD 25 per color.
• All bags are duly packed in 7 plies corrugated cardboard boxes consisting of 50-100 pieces of bags.
• Individual poly bags and custom size cartons would be available at extra cost.
• For orders up to USD 50,000, all payments will be accepted against advanced T/T of 50% before production and the rest 50% after dispatch.
• For orders below USD 5000, all payments will be 100% along with PO.
• For orders above USD 50, 0000, all payments will be accepted at 30% advance and the rest to be cleared before dispatch/against scan copy of BL.