ECO BAGS INTERNATIONAL’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions of Eco bags international.
Parameters for Customization
- Bag size.
- Color of the body and Gusset for the selected bag.
- Shape and dimensions of the selected bag.
- Type of print whether Printed or Embroidered.
- Type of Fabric chosen for the bag (Jute, Cotton, Linen, Canvas, or Juco)
- Handle and its type if required.
- Laminated (PP/LDPE) or Non-Laminated.
- Quantity of the order.
- Tentative Delivery Date.
- The standard lead time for sampling is 7-10 days, depending on the submission of the artwork.
- Lead time days are counted only after receiving complete artwork & payment.
- The sample of the bag generally costs between $10-$30 excluding freight charges.
- The minimum order quantity is 1000 pieces per bag style.
- Artwork is accepted as CorelDraw file (.cdr) only.
- Poly packing and hanging bar code would be done at an extra cost of USD 0.06/pc and USD 0.04/pc respectively
- All the sizes are in cm, which may vary up to +/- 1.5 cm.
- For an order of 1000, 2000, 5000 numbers, the manufacturing is completed within 15, 20, 30 days from the order confirmation.
- Days are calculated only after approval of the sample bag.
- The default printing area covered is 20% of the bag body.
- For multiple colors, the Screen charges are USD 25 per color.
- All bags are duly packed in a 7 ply corrugated cardboard box consisting of 50-100 pieces of bags.
- Individual poly bags and custom-size cartons would be available at extra cost.
- For orders up to USD 50,000, all payments will be accepted against advanced T/T of 50% before production and the rest 50% after dispatch.
- For orders below USD 5000, all payments will be 100% along with PO.
- For orders above USD 50, 0000, all payments will be accepted at 30% advance and the rest to be cleared before dispatch/against scan copy of BL.